Thursday, April 20, 2006

I was just listening to Faith Hill's latest album

Fireflies is such a wonderful track on her latest album. A beautiful ballad with a nice wistful atmosphere to it.

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
To capture Tinker Bell
And they were just fireflies to the untrained eye
But I could always tell

Before you met me I was a fairy princess
I caught frogs and called them prince
And made myself a queen
And before you knew me I'd traveled 'round the world
And I slept in castles
And fell in love
Because I was taught to dream

Another nice track on the same album is Stealing Kisses :


I was stealing kisses from a boy
now IÂ’m begging affection from a man
in my house dress,
donÂ’t you know who I am,
donÂ’t you know who I am.
Standing in your kitchen.

Two excellent ballads that contrast with the first three tracks that seem to be destined to become the singles that will drive the album's sale.

No comments: