Monday, August 30, 2010


Dolphins in the air II
Originally uploaded by j_wijnands.
If you can shoot a swallow feeding it's fledglings without landing then this should not pose much of a challenge. And it wasn't. Only real challenge was pointing my camera at the right spot of water, you never really know where they will jump.

Since this was some distance away I just went manual focus and set the lens to infinity.

Settings:

Exposure 0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperture f/10.0
Focal Length 200 mm
ISO Speed 400

I just had to ignore some annoying people in front of me that couldn't appreciate a D300 going at a high speed burst.

1 comment:

MarVelousciraptor said...

About the pink pigeon picture.
(I'm gonna answer here, because you block me without pointless).



Why so angry?
The photo is great, and that's all.
Seriously man, you have to relax.
I think you misunderstood the comment.
I apologise by the way, it wasn't my intention make an offense to you, or to the picture.

You 're a great photographer, but you have to calm down.

Good luck.

-GloomyDoll-